Friday, October 2, 2015

Put your money where your mouth is.

It's easy enough to point fingers and condemn things. I certainly have. I've written here on this blog about how much I want to change the existing structure of our schooling system. I've been heavily influenced by people like Sir Ken Robinson and Seth Godin.

So, I'd like to start putting my money where my mouth is. How would I change school? What would I do differently if I were in charge?

I don't pretend to have all the answers, because I certainly don't. In fact, some of the ideas that I start writing here will undoubtedly be harebrained. But, I think we need to start somewhere.

So, in a series of posts I'm going to call "My Harebrained Ideas" I will suggest some thoughts I have. I certainly welcome your comments and criticism.

More in this series:
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is
Harebrained Idea #1
Harebrained Idea #2

More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment