Monday, August 6, 2012

My New Teaching Assignment

At long last I finally have my teaching assignment for the next school year.

It turns out there was a bit of a mix-up and I wasn't sent my schedule. So it's arrived a little late.

I was bold at the end of this past year and I asked for a very challenging assignment. but one that I was very passionate about doing.

I asked to teach English along with most of the heavy content areas in a single classroom after spending 5 years way from this kind of class.

I got what I asked for!

I spent the last year doing all kinds of fascinating projects online with a group of students from 6 different schools. Now I want to take all of the things I've learned and apply them to a "regular" classroom.

I can hardly wait to meet my students and start exploring with them the endless possibilities for learning that lie at our fingertips!


No comments:

Post a Comment